Translate

Friday, May 3, 2013

Greetings from Zagreb

Hello friends and family. I'm still alive and still in Zagreb for about three more weeks but I've been slacking on the blog posts. There are a few reasons for this. First and foremost, my research has taken off and I've been busy with appointments at the Croatian Parliament, the Sabor, and having coffee with some political candidates for the European Elections. Second, I've been traveling a lot before I leave the region for some more research in Belgium. I've taken trips to Vienna to take a statistics course (I know, I'm a geek), had a visitor from Pittsburgh who accompanied my friends and me on a road trip to Bosnia. I also planned a last minute trip to Venice, spent the end of April in Serbia, and will be off to Montenegro in a few weeks. I am putting together several posts now and will hopefully be all up to date before I leave for Brussels!



Here is a photo from Rijeka where I spent Carnival weekend with a friend and had another chance to see the sea in February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment